Emails, telephone, and text can be very effective forms of communication but it does not replace a consultation. Please read this brief policy document to enhance your interaction with your practitioner and ensure prompt delivery and response time:
- The subject of your email should be very clear and specific. If the topic of the conversation changes, please change the subject of the email for easier search and follow up.
- Please check your spam to ensure proper email delivery.
- Please include all practitioners that are working on your case. This will ensure quick handling of your email.
- Please do not reply to your appointment emails. These are sent automatically from our scheduling software. If you need to change an appointment please use the link provided in the email.
- You may schedule a new appointment online here: peakhealth365.com/call.
- Please limit your email to three questions. Some questions may not be answered via email and will require that you wait until your consultation.
- Emails are answered as quickly as possible. Please give us 24-48 hours to respond. If your email is urgent please type URGENT in the subject and we will reply ASAP.
- If you have an emergency, please call 999.
- Facebook messaging can be used for short and quick questions. If you have more than one question, please email us or set up a consultation.
Thank you for following these policies. We look forward to your questions.