Peak Health Essentials is a comprehensive package for high achievers looking to reach their health and performance potential using tailored nutrition, movement, resilience and recovery strategies.
We start with a careful evaluation of your social, medical and personal history. After a detailed review of your evaluation form and listening to your story, we will recommend the most strategic lab testing to optimise your physiology.
The Peak Health Method evaluates the 6 pillars of health:
- Energy production
- Brain health/mindset
Eight Comprehensive Consultations
Using video conferencing technology, we work worldwide and are able to share our screens and record your consultations (should you request) so that you can review them at a later date.
Your package will be 6 months and continuing care options are available after. You will receive 5 clinical calls and 3 coaching calls as outlined below:
- 1x Clinical: History & Blood Test Interpretation (50-60 min)
- 1x Clinical: Initial Recommendations & Tracking (20-30 min)
- 1x Coaching: Vision, Goals & Plan (80-90 min)
- 1x Coaching: Lifestyle Strategies (50-60 min)
- 1x Clinical: Follow up (20-30 min)
- 1x Clinical: Lab Retest Review (50-60 min)
- 1x Coaching: Follow Up (20-30 min)
- 1x Clinical: Maintenance Recommendations (50-60 min)
As a Peak Health partner, you will receive a comprehensive education binder that will act as a resource on your journey. This binder is full of useful tips and covers content such as nutrition, digestion, detoxification, hormones, exercise, mindfulness, and a 30-day vitality programme. You will also receive a gratitude journal and selection of essentials oils with a high-quality room diffuser.
Peak Health email access
Access to the Peak Health team improves compliance, maintains momentum, and keeps an open dialogue throughout your journey. Email us with any questions you have.
Webinars and web resources
Community and education are paramount to your long-term success. We offer webinars, Q&As, and access to a growing library of health content.
Four Foundational Lifestyle Areas
Nutrition, movement, resilience and recovery are four key areas that will impact your health and performance. Combining the best of Functional Medicine, Clinical & Performance Nutrition, and Health Coaching we will provide you with a tailored strategy in each of these areas to reach your health and performance potential.
In order to take control of your health and optimise performance, we will provide you with the latest biofeedback tools. We will teach you how to evaluate your progress in real-time and keep you on track long-term to ensure you meet your health and performance goals. Peak Health 365 can link up with your devices remotely to provide insights and make recommendations to optimise your experience:
- FreeStyle Libre System – 14-day continuous glucose sensor compatible with iPhone 7 or higher and NFC-enabled Android 5.0 or higher
- Polar Bluetooth Heart Rate Strap – Heart Rate Variability and Heart Rate during training